1. Which of the following is not a characteristic of exceptional food?
2. It is recommended that a chef samples their own food and eats the dish from start to finish in order to understand how the guest will experience the item.
3. Which of the following does not contribute to a contrast in texture in a well-thought out dish:
4. Which of the following is a proper garnish?
5. A characteristic of fine dining food is that the dish should feel like it is has been prepared specially for you, and not that you receive your portion of a larger dish.